- By Saints / Poets (200)
- By Scriptures (275)
- "Yatharth Geeta"…..A metaphysical exposition of Bhagavad Gita..!!! (163)
- Devotional (3)
- Patanjali Yog Sutra (1)
- Spiritual (131)
- Veda (1)
- By Singers (2)
- By Songs / Bhajans (9)
- My Supreme abode….!!!
- Why do young children die?
- Perception of God and the consequent enlightenment are knowledge….!!!
- How to effect the quest for the God?
- When restraint is integrated with the Self and the operations of breath and senses are stilled….!!!
- In the state in which even the yog-restrained mind is dissolved….!!!
- A God-oriented saint is the abode of all this bliss…..!!!
- To take refuge in God and seek the ultimate liberation….!!!
- “Have you, Parth, listened intently to my words and, Dhananjay, is your delusion born out of ignorance dispelled?”- Lord Krishn!!!
- Enlightening a seeker on the way of true self-surrender through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The importance of worship and meditation by introducing idea of “devotion” for yogi who undertakes selfless action as per Gita!!!
- What are attributes of the accomplisher at the point where action is no longer of any avail as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The organization of men into four classes (varn) is name of the inner ability gained from one’s action as per Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The threefold classification according to the properties of nature of intellect, steadfastness, and happiness as per Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Knowledge, action, and the doer are also each of three kinds as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The five principles that Sankhya acknowledges as accomplishers of all action through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- “Principles of relinquishment and of renunciation through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!”
- The significance of OM, Tat, and Sat through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Distinction between three kinds of yagya, penance, and alms, that are like three kinds of food according to individual taste!!!
- What is the property-sattwa, rajas, or tamas of persons who albeit worship with faith but in disregard of scriptural ordinance?
- In whom do the wealth of divinity and demoniacal impulses abide as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- The attributes of the treasure of divinity which subsist only in a seeker whose meditation has ripened to maturity as per Bhagavad Gita!!
- Most subtle of all knowledge by knowing the essence of which a man gains wisdom and accomplishes all his tasks as per Gita!!!
- The glories of the Self of realized sages through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- What is the form of that ultimate state which is achieved by renunciation through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- The world is a tree which yogi who are seeking for the supreme goal have to cut down as per teachings of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- “Tell me, O Lord, the attributes of the man who has risen above the three properties and the way by which he transcends these??”
- Supreme knowledge which is the noblest of all knowledge to achieve the ultimate perfection through metaphysical vision of Gita!!!
- It is only by gradual stages that God controls his three-propertied nature by the exercise of yog-maya and manifests himself!!!
- To get enlightened well on that which is to be known and after knowing which mortal man achieves the quality of deathlessness!!!
- A precise declaration of the concept of the sphere within human body through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Enumeration of way of life of worshipers who have attained to the ultimate peace through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Which one of two kinds of devotees, they who worship manifest God and they who contemplate the unmanifest Spirit, are superior?
- The one way to attain to Supreme Spirit is perfect intentness as per teachings of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- “How should I, O Yogeshwar, know you by incessant contemplation and in what forms, O Lord, should I worship you?”
- How Yogi constantly adore God as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- Listen again, O Arjun, to the mystic and compelling words I wish to speak because of my concern for the good of a beloved pupil…!!!
- The profit that will accrue from the worshiper’s attainment of his state through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita…!!!
- What is the lot of those who are liberated from all desire through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- Who is the real performer of yagya, the healer and the sacred prayer through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita???
- What is that which maya creates by assuming the property that belongs to Lord through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- What the yogi does and about accomplishment by such great Souls through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- “I shall instruct you well with analogy in this mysterious knowledge, knowing of which liberates from this sorrowfull world.”
- When even men of steady devotion are within the limits of rebirth and when they are beyond it through metaphysical vision of Gita??
- Yogi knows when the night of ignorance falls and when the day of knowledge dawns, and also the limits of the dominance of time…!!!
- Sphere of rebirth expounded through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- What is the ultimate state that should be the worshiper’s goal and how it may be attained as per teachings of Bhagavad Gita….??
- What the object of meditation should be and how God is perceived at the time of departing from the body as per Bhagavad Gita…??
- Seven Spiritual Questions Of A Seeker Answered Through Metaphysical Vision Of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- When God is giver of spiritual glory as well as pleasure, yet why people do not worship him? A metaphysical vision from Bhagavad Gita!!!
Category Archives: “Yatharth Geeta”…..A metaphysical exposition of Bhagavad Gita..!!!
Who the doer of action is and what the motives of action are through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita….??
From the beginning to the moment of attainment, all action is performed because of the properties of nature, but the man whose mind is clouded with vanity thinks arrogantly that he is the doer. He takes it for granted. Lord … Continue reading
The Bhagavad Gita is not a holy book that belongs to any one individual, caste, group, school, sect, nation or time. It is rather a scripture for the entire world and for all times. It is for all, for every … Continue reading
How teachings of Bhagavad Gita accommodate the essential feelings of mankind inclined to God’s devotion?
Instead of providing skills needed for the sustenance of worldly, mortal life, the Bhagavad Gita instructs it’s votaries in the art and discipline that will surely bring them victory in the battle of life. But the war the Gita portrays … Continue reading
At the beginning of chapter Arjun raised a question about Sri Krishn’s alternate praise of the Way of Selfless Action and the Way of Knowledge through Renunciation. He wished to know that which, according to Sri Krishn’s considered judgement, is … Continue reading
“Bhagavad Gita” in it’s true metaphysical perspective: Chapter Five– Expositions of Verses “Twenty Six To Twenty Nine”……….!!!
kāmakrodhaviyuktānāmyatīnām yatacetasām,abhito brahmanirvāṇamvartate viditātmanām ||5.26||[5.26]:”Men who are free from passion and wrath, who have conquered their mind, and who have had a direct perception of God, see the all-tranquil Supreme Self wherever they look.”Sri Krishn thus repeatedly stresses the distinctive … Continue reading
“Bhagavad Gita” in it’s true metaphysical perspective: Chapter Five– Expositions of Verses “Twenty One To Twenty Five”….!!!
bāhyasparśeṣv asaktātmāvindaty ātmani yat sukham,sa brahmayogayuktātmāsukham akṣayam aśnute ||5.21||[5.21]:”That man becomes one with God and enjoys eternal bliss who is single-mindedly dedicated to him and whose heart is free from desire for worldly joys.”*The man who has renounced desire for … Continue reading