- By Saints / Poets (205)
- By Scriptures (284)
- "Yatharth Geeta"…..A metaphysical exposition of Bhagavad Gita..!!! (168)
- Devotional (3)
- Patanjali Yog Sutra (1)
- Spiritual (140)
- Veda (1)
- By Singers (2)
- Lata Mangeskar (1)
- Pandit Jasraj (1)
- By Songs / Bhajans (9)
- Devotional Bhajans (8)
- Devotional music (1)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Bhagavad Gita never supports any caste system……!!!!
- “Whenever, O Bharat, righteousness (dharm) declines and unrighteousness is rampant, I manifest myself.”
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in a state that Sri Krishn described as Stitha Prajna for a longer time, immersed in spirit?”
- The True Meaning Of “Action” Or “Karm” (pronounced as “KARMA”as well) Is Therefore Worship……!!!
- “Resting in yog, renouncing infatuation for worldly ties, and looking at success and failure with an equal mind, one should undertake action…….!!!”
- What is the true concept of “Karm”(pronounced as “KARMA” as well) or Action is as per teachings of Yogeshwar Krishn in Bhagavad Gita?
- Metaphysical interpretation of the term “Karma”/ Action as per divine concepts of Yogeshwar Krishn taught in Bhagavd Gita……!!!!
- Two ways of spiritual discipline, the Way of Discrimination or Knowledge for sages and the Way of Selfless Action for men of action…..!!!”
- The very first appearance of metaphysical term “Karm”/Action (pronounced as “Karma” as well) which emerged from Bhagavad Gita……!!!!
- महर्षि पतञ्जलिकृतं योगदर्शन…..!!!/ Maharshi Patanjalikrit Yogdarshan……!!!
- The BhagawadGeeta in its True Perspective…….!!!!!
- Manifestation Of God……..!!!
- Can you please explain What makes the consciousness forget its own nature and falls in materialistic world?
- A message from Bhagavad Gita to entire Globe……!!!
- Bhagavad Gita-the best evergreen metaphysical psychotherapy ever done in global spiritual history…!!!!!
- Does Bhagavad Gita require an updated version as per modern human psychology of 21st century…???
- My Supreme abode….!!!
- Why do young children die?
- Perception of God and the consequent enlightenment are knowledge….!!!
- How to effect the quest for the God?
- When restraint is integrated with the Self and the operations of breath and senses are stilled….!!!
- In the state in which even the yog-restrained mind is dissolved….!!!
- A God-oriented saint is the abode of all this bliss…..!!!
- To take refuge in God and seek the ultimate liberation….!!!
- “Have you, Parth, listened intently to my words and, Dhananjay, is your delusion born out of ignorance dispelled?”- Lord Krishn!!!
- Enlightening a seeker on the way of true self-surrender through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The importance of worship and meditation by introducing idea of “devotion” for yogi who undertakes selfless action as per Gita!!!
- What are attributes of the accomplisher at the point where action is no longer of any avail as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The organization of men into four classes (varn) is name of the inner ability gained from one’s action as per Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The threefold classification according to the properties of nature of intellect, steadfastness, and happiness as per Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Knowledge, action, and the doer are also each of three kinds as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The five principles that Sankhya acknowledges as accomplishers of all action through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- “Principles of relinquishment and of renunciation through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!”
- The significance of OM, Tat, and Sat through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Distinction between three kinds of yagya, penance, and alms, that are like three kinds of food according to individual taste!!!
- What is the property-sattwa, rajas, or tamas of persons who albeit worship with faith but in disregard of scriptural ordinance?
- In whom do the wealth of divinity and demoniacal impulses abide as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- The attributes of the treasure of divinity which subsist only in a seeker whose meditation has ripened to maturity as per Bhagavad Gita!!
- Most subtle of all knowledge by knowing the essence of which a man gains wisdom and accomplishes all his tasks as per Gita!!!
- The glories of the Self of realized sages through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- What is the form of that ultimate state which is achieved by renunciation through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- The world is a tree which yogi who are seeking for the supreme goal have to cut down as per teachings of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- “Tell me, O Lord, the attributes of the man who has risen above the three properties and the way by which he transcends these??”
- Supreme knowledge which is the noblest of all knowledge to achieve the ultimate perfection through metaphysical vision of Gita!!!
- It is only by gradual stages that God controls his three-propertied nature by the exercise of yog-maya and manifests himself!!!
- To get enlightened well on that which is to be known and after knowing which mortal man achieves the quality of deathlessness!!!
- A precise declaration of the concept of the sphere within human body through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Enumeration of way of life of worshipers who have attained to the ultimate peace through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Which one of two kinds of devotees, they who worship manifest God and they who contemplate the unmanifest Spirit, are superior?
- The one way to attain to Supreme Spirit is perfect intentness as per teachings of Bhagavad Gita!!!
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: “yadā-yadā hi dharmasya glānir bhavati bhārata”
“yadā-yadā hi dharmasya glānir bhavati bhārata”……Expounded Through Metaphysical Vision From Bhagavad Gita!!!
Attainment of the Self is distinct from attainment of a body. Lord Krishn’s manifestation cannot be seen with physical eyes. He is birthless, hidden, and eternal, and yet he is born with a human body. Therefore, they who preach that … Continue reading