- By Saints / Poets (200)
- By Scriptures (279)
- "Yatharth Geeta"…..A metaphysical exposition of Bhagavad Gita..!!! (163)
- Devotional (3)
- Patanjali Yog Sutra (1)
- Spiritual (135)
- Veda (1)
- By Singers (2)
- By Songs / Bhajans (9)
- Can you please explain What makes the consciousness forget its own nature and falls in materialistic world?
- A message from Bhagavad Gita to entire Globe……!!!
- Bhagavad Gita-the best evergreen metaphysical psychotherapy ever done in global spiritual history…!!!!!
- Does Bhagavad Gita require an updated version as per modern human psychology of 21st century…???
- My Supreme abode….!!!
- Why do young children die?
- Perception of God and the consequent enlightenment are knowledge….!!!
- How to effect the quest for the God?
- When restraint is integrated with the Self and the operations of breath and senses are stilled….!!!
- In the state in which even the yog-restrained mind is dissolved….!!!
- A God-oriented saint is the abode of all this bliss…..!!!
- To take refuge in God and seek the ultimate liberation….!!!
- “Have you, Parth, listened intently to my words and, Dhananjay, is your delusion born out of ignorance dispelled?”- Lord Krishn!!!
- Enlightening a seeker on the way of true self-surrender through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The importance of worship and meditation by introducing idea of “devotion” for yogi who undertakes selfless action as per Gita!!!
- What are attributes of the accomplisher at the point where action is no longer of any avail as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The organization of men into four classes (varn) is name of the inner ability gained from one’s action as per Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The threefold classification according to the properties of nature of intellect, steadfastness, and happiness as per Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Knowledge, action, and the doer are also each of three kinds as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The five principles that Sankhya acknowledges as accomplishers of all action through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- “Principles of relinquishment and of renunciation through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!”
- The significance of OM, Tat, and Sat through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Distinction between three kinds of yagya, penance, and alms, that are like three kinds of food according to individual taste!!!
- What is the property-sattwa, rajas, or tamas of persons who albeit worship with faith but in disregard of scriptural ordinance?
- In whom do the wealth of divinity and demoniacal impulses abide as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- The attributes of the treasure of divinity which subsist only in a seeker whose meditation has ripened to maturity as per Bhagavad Gita!!
- Most subtle of all knowledge by knowing the essence of which a man gains wisdom and accomplishes all his tasks as per Gita!!!
- The glories of the Self of realized sages through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- What is the form of that ultimate state which is achieved by renunciation through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- The world is a tree which yogi who are seeking for the supreme goal have to cut down as per teachings of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- “Tell me, O Lord, the attributes of the man who has risen above the three properties and the way by which he transcends these??”
- Supreme knowledge which is the noblest of all knowledge to achieve the ultimate perfection through metaphysical vision of Gita!!!
- It is only by gradual stages that God controls his three-propertied nature by the exercise of yog-maya and manifests himself!!!
- To get enlightened well on that which is to be known and after knowing which mortal man achieves the quality of deathlessness!!!
- A precise declaration of the concept of the sphere within human body through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Enumeration of way of life of worshipers who have attained to the ultimate peace through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Which one of two kinds of devotees, they who worship manifest God and they who contemplate the unmanifest Spirit, are superior?
- The one way to attain to Supreme Spirit is perfect intentness as per teachings of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- “How should I, O Yogeshwar, know you by incessant contemplation and in what forms, O Lord, should I worship you?”
- How Yogi constantly adore God as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- Listen again, O Arjun, to the mystic and compelling words I wish to speak because of my concern for the good of a beloved pupil…!!!
- The profit that will accrue from the worshiper’s attainment of his state through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita…!!!
- What is the lot of those who are liberated from all desire through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- Who is the real performer of yagya, the healer and the sacred prayer through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita???
- What is that which maya creates by assuming the property that belongs to Lord through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- What the yogi does and about accomplishment by such great Souls through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- “I shall instruct you well with analogy in this mysterious knowledge, knowing of which liberates from this sorrowfull world.”
- When even men of steady devotion are within the limits of rebirth and when they are beyond it through metaphysical vision of Gita??
- Yogi knows when the night of ignorance falls and when the day of knowledge dawns, and also the limits of the dominance of time…!!!
- Sphere of rebirth expounded through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Spiritual
Perception of God and the consequent enlightenment are knowledge. The worshiper is but grovelling in the mire of ignorance if there is even the slightest distance between him and the adored God and the desire to know him remains unfulfilled. … Continue reading
Lord Krishn teaches in Bhagavad Gita: “Then that goal should be sought for, after arriving at which one does not have to turn back again, with a sense of total submission to that primal God whence all worldly life is … Continue reading
Lord Krishn sings in Bhagavad Gita: sarvāṇī’ndriyakarmāṇi prāṇakarmāṇi cā’pare, ātmasanyamayogāgnau juhvati jñānadīpite “Yet other yogi offer the functions of their senses and operations of their life-breaths to the fire of yog (self-control) kindled by knowledge.’’ In the yagya, there are … Continue reading
Lord Krishn sings in Bhagavad Gita: यत्रोपरमते चित्तं निरुद्धं योगसेवया । यत्र चैवात्मनात्मानं पश्यन्नात्मनि तुष्यति ॥ yatro’paramate cittam niruddham yogasevayā, yatra cai’vā’tmanā’tmānam paśyann ātmani tuṣyati “In the state in which even the yog-restrained mind is dissolved by a direct perception … Continue reading
A totally accomplished and fully enlightened sage is the dwelling of immortal God (through a single-minded access to whom the seeker is cured of all worldly maladies), of everlasting life, of eternal Dharm, and of the unblemished pure joy of … Continue reading
Lord Krishn sings in Bhagavad Gita: येषां त्वन्तगतं पापं जनानां पुण्यकर्मणाम्। ते द्वन्द्वमोहनिर्मुक्ता भजन्ते मां दृढव्रताः॥७-२८॥ yesām tvantagatam pāpam janānām punyakarmanām te dvandvamohanirmuktā bhajante mām drdhavratāh “But they who worship me in every way are selflessly engaged in good deeds, … Continue reading