- By Saints / Poets (200)
- By Scriptures (279)
- "Yatharth Geeta"…..A metaphysical exposition of Bhagavad Gita..!!! (163)
- Devotional (3)
- Patanjali Yog Sutra (1)
- Spiritual (135)
- Veda (1)
- By Singers (2)
- By Songs / Bhajans (9)
- Uncategorized (3)
- महर्षि पतञ्जलिकृतं योगदर्शन…..!!!/ Maharshi Patanjalikrit Yogdarshan……!!!
- The BhagawadGeeta in its True Perspective…….!!!!!
- Manifestation Of God……..!!!
- Can you please explain What makes the consciousness forget its own nature and falls in materialistic world?
- A message from Bhagavad Gita to entire Globe……!!!
- Bhagavad Gita-the best evergreen metaphysical psychotherapy ever done in global spiritual history…!!!!!
- Does Bhagavad Gita require an updated version as per modern human psychology of 21st century…???
- My Supreme abode….!!!
- Why do young children die?
- Perception of God and the consequent enlightenment are knowledge….!!!
- How to effect the quest for the God?
- When restraint is integrated with the Self and the operations of breath and senses are stilled….!!!
- In the state in which even the yog-restrained mind is dissolved….!!!
- A God-oriented saint is the abode of all this bliss…..!!!
- To take refuge in God and seek the ultimate liberation….!!!
- “Have you, Parth, listened intently to my words and, Dhananjay, is your delusion born out of ignorance dispelled?”- Lord Krishn!!!
- Enlightening a seeker on the way of true self-surrender through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The importance of worship and meditation by introducing idea of “devotion” for yogi who undertakes selfless action as per Gita!!!
- What are attributes of the accomplisher at the point where action is no longer of any avail as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The organization of men into four classes (varn) is name of the inner ability gained from one’s action as per Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The threefold classification according to the properties of nature of intellect, steadfastness, and happiness as per Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Knowledge, action, and the doer are also each of three kinds as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- The five principles that Sankhya acknowledges as accomplishers of all action through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- “Principles of relinquishment and of renunciation through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!”
- The significance of OM, Tat, and Sat through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Distinction between three kinds of yagya, penance, and alms, that are like three kinds of food according to individual taste!!!
- What is the property-sattwa, rajas, or tamas of persons who albeit worship with faith but in disregard of scriptural ordinance?
- In whom do the wealth of divinity and demoniacal impulses abide as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- The attributes of the treasure of divinity which subsist only in a seeker whose meditation has ripened to maturity as per Bhagavad Gita!!
- Most subtle of all knowledge by knowing the essence of which a man gains wisdom and accomplishes all his tasks as per Gita!!!
- The glories of the Self of realized sages through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- What is the form of that ultimate state which is achieved by renunciation through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- The world is a tree which yogi who are seeking for the supreme goal have to cut down as per teachings of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- “Tell me, O Lord, the attributes of the man who has risen above the three properties and the way by which he transcends these??”
- Supreme knowledge which is the noblest of all knowledge to achieve the ultimate perfection through metaphysical vision of Gita!!!
- It is only by gradual stages that God controls his three-propertied nature by the exercise of yog-maya and manifests himself!!!
- To get enlightened well on that which is to be known and after knowing which mortal man achieves the quality of deathlessness!!!
- A precise declaration of the concept of the sphere within human body through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Enumeration of way of life of worshipers who have attained to the ultimate peace through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- Which one of two kinds of devotees, they who worship manifest God and they who contemplate the unmanifest Spirit, are superior?
- The one way to attain to Supreme Spirit is perfect intentness as per teachings of Bhagavad Gita!!!
- “How should I, O Yogeshwar, know you by incessant contemplation and in what forms, O Lord, should I worship you?”
- How Yogi constantly adore God as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- Listen again, O Arjun, to the mystic and compelling words I wish to speak because of my concern for the good of a beloved pupil…!!!
- The profit that will accrue from the worshiper’s attainment of his state through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita…!!!
- What is the lot of those who are liberated from all desire through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- Who is the real performer of yagya, the healer and the sacred prayer through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita???
- What is that which maya creates by assuming the property that belongs to Lord through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- What the yogi does and about accomplishment by such great Souls through metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita?
- “I shall instruct you well with analogy in this mysterious knowledge, knowing of which liberates from this sorrowfull world.”
January 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: realization
Sings Bhagavad Gita: “You should renounce this miserable, ephemeral, mortal body and always engage in my worship. The worshiper of true faith who has subdued his senses attains to this knowledge and at the very moment (of attainment) he is … Continue reading
Sings Bhagavad Gita: पवनः पवतामस्मि रामः शस्त्रभृतामहम् झषाणां मकरश्चास्मि स्रोतसामस्मि जाह्नवी * pavanah pavatāmasmi rāmah śastrabhrtāmaham jhasānām makaraścāsmi srotasāmasmi jāhnavī “I am the wind among powers that refine, Ram among armed warriors, the crocodile among fishes, and the sacred Bhagirathi … Continue reading
Sings Bhagavad Gita: “…rudrānām śankaraścāsmi…” “I am Shankar among Rudr,..” Sri Krishn is Shankar among Rudr. Shankar-“shanka-ar’’-may be understood as the condition in which there are no doubts and irresolutions. Gratitude: YouTube. Humble Wishes..!!!
Sings Bhagavad Gita: Delighted by ornamental words and attached to worldly pleasures and dominance, men without discrimination have irresolute minds. Renouncing attachment to all things, seen as well as unseen, and giving up all concern about achievement and non-achievement, we … Continue reading
Sings Bhagavad Gita: प्रवृत्तिं च निवृत्तिं च कार्याकार्ये भयाभये बन्धं मोक्षं च या वेत्ति बुद्धिः सा पार्थ सात्त्विकी * pravṛttiṁ ca nivṛttiṁ ca kāryākārye bhayābhaye bandhaṁ mokṣaṁ ca yā vetti buddhiḥ sā pārtha sāttvikī * यया धर्ममधर्मं च कार्यं चाकार्यमेव … Continue reading
The worshipper’s mind should rather always be concerned with that-word, form, incarnation, or abode…!!!
Sings Bhagavad Gita: As the wind drives a boat far away from its destination, even one out of the five senses roving amongst objects perceived by the intellect can get hold of the man who has not undertaken the task of … Continue reading